Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Addition to My Previous Post

One more things. The purpose of helping people is to make them more prepaired to deal with situations in the future. Through their problems, they learn what or what not to do in the future. But this should not make them afraid to encounter future situations. That is what I just realized. A balance is needed, as in all things. People must learn to be alert, but not afraid. They must be wary of future situations, but not afraid to take them on. If they are afraid, they may be to scared to accept anything new and may let something good pass them by, which is the ultimate loss.

I don't really know why this all flowed from my brain, but I definitely attribute it to my clear state of mind, and as I said in my previous post, I'm extremely greatful and happy to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment