Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Edit, Conversation, and School

After rereading my last post, I realized that it was somewhat confusing to me, and probably even more confusing to anyone who happened to read it. I pretty much just spilled my thoughts out, without really formulating them (somewhat) coherently as i usually do. For that, I appologize.

Today consisted of two seperate conversations with two different people that threw me in two different directions, one negative, one positive. Im really glad that the positive one came second.

I'm not sure how I feel about school starting back up in less than a month. I do miss certain aspects of it, but the thought of piles of textbooks to read and essays to write does not exactly make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm entering this year a lot differently than last though. I'm surrounded by a different set of people this time, but definitely in a good way. This includes both friends at Adelphi and friends elsewhere. I feel like life is more stable now that it was this time last year, and for that I'm greatful. For now though, I'm going to focus on enjoying the rest of the summer. Speaking of which, I think I'm going to watch some In Treatment tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment