Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Psychological Revelation

Something just occured to me. Sometimes things are complicated. Very complicated. But sometimes, from a different point of view, they're so simple. After looking at a complicated situation from a distance, I realized how simple it can be to me when my own situation is so simple and my mind is clear and calm. Sometimes things just don't click for people. It's happened to me countless times. But when something clicks for you, and your eyes are opened, even other people's complicated situations become simple for you. That's the key to helping others. To help yourself first. I realized that a while ago, but not on this level. Clarity in your own mind makes you see through the distortion in the minds of others. In this way, you are more capable of bringing clarity to them. Such is the goal.

I can't even express how greatful and happy I am to be in a simple (as in problem-free) and calm situation. And therefore, a simple and calm mindset.

I find it very ironic that I'm talking about clarity, seeing through distortion, and helping others, when I've been listening to the song entitled Through My Eyes by Threat Signal all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment