Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boats, Tree Bark, and Winding Down.

Tonight I was on a boat. The most boring boat ride of my life. If it hadn't been for my mother's birthday, I would have been much more annoyed. I did get to try filet mignon though, and it did not disappoint.

Yesterday afternoon concluded a period of time in which i was nauseous for almost 48 hours straight, thanks to some homemade spanish liquor from hell. Never will I drink anything made from roots, leaves and tree bark. Lesson learned.

Besides those two complaints, I am doing quite well. Summer may be winding down, but I am making the most of the remaining weeks. I'm quite happy with the direction that things are going, and as anxious I am to see how they will turn out, I know that being patient and letting things progress naturally is worth it.

I'm happy that I now own a sport jacket that actually fits me.

I really want to finish Outliers before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment