Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beginnings

It's official. Sophomore year of college has begun. Now that I'm almost done with my first week, I feel like a have a good idea of how the semester is going to go. Some aspects are definitely going to be tough, but if I keep on top of things, I'm confident that I'll be alright.

I'm currently somewhat stressed. This is normal of me when change comes about. Topics such as school, relationships, and friends, are all things that have changed for me recently, and all in positive ways. But I'm always a bit scared that things are going to fall short. I'm sure this feeling will pass, as it usually does, but I can't say that not a bit shaky. I have large amounts of confidence in all aformentioned issues though, and I will use that to help me through this minor turbulence.

No comments:

Post a Comment