Friday, September 25, 2009

If There's No One Beside You When Your Soul Embarks...

Never once have I ever overcome a fever in 8 hours before. I got sick yesterday while at school, at around 2pm. I went to the doctor, where i was told that I had a fever, and either the flu, step, or some ambiguous bug. I laid around in a semi-conscious state for several hours, when suddenly, around 10pm, I felt fine. I went to bed, thinking that I was probably just experiencing a good spell. I woke up this morning completely well and devoid of sickness. I'm quite proud of my immune system, and would give it a big high five if it was possible.

I watched the season premier of the new show Flash Forward last night. I'm hooked already. The basic pot is that everyone in the world blacks out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, and has a vision of what they will be doing 6 months in the future. This sets off a whole string of events that I won't spoil. Go watch it!

School is keeping me busy. It still stresses me, but I feel like I've put everyone in perspective for the rest of the semester. There's no point in wasting energy on freaking out about things. If I have something to get done, I'm going to do it, and that's that.

I have so much new music that I want to listen to. It's quite insane. The fact that I currently don't have an Ipod makes it more difficult, so I'm going to end up having to burn 15 CD's and listen to them in the car. Oh well, minor setback.

I've had a mixture of Your Heart is an Empty Room and I Will Follow You into the Dark by Death Cab stuck in my head for the last 24 hours.

My 8 hours of sickness and my minor stress about school is all I can complain about. Things are good and happiness reigns. Woo!

'There's a time and a place for everything" -some professor guy

1 comment: