Thursday, October 1, 2009

You've Got to Reach a Little More

I'm currently so tired that I am suffering from a loss in motor function. But I haven't updated in a week. Fun things, funny things, happy things, and several slightly sad things.

Do your job. Be productive. Plain and simple. And be mature about it.

Psychoanalyzation is an interesting concept. Quite a conversation starter. Freud aside.

The Belt Parkway and I can be friends, but only during off hours.

New Scar Symmetry was quite disappointing.

New Paramore is quite amazing.

Colder weather. Definitely bittersweet. I'll elaborate on this later.

Wine is interesting.

I'm fond of buttondowns and should wear them more often.

I enjoy conversations about asylums but wish they were able to last longer.

Happy six months of recovery to my love. I know that there are many, many more ahead. :-)


Sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. wine certainly is interesting, hahaha.

    but i'm glad i got a shoutout in here<33333

    ReplyDelete