Monday, October 12, 2009

In the Valley of Cherrys, I consume the Congo

I just finished one of my many papers this semester, and have decided to take a little break before I move on to other work. Which means time to blog.

I have three exciting weekends coming up. This coming weekend is Comic Con, where my inner nerd can run free and I can blow all of my money on useless merchandise. The following weekend, I get to spend time with my love at her sister's sweet 16 and consume lots of fancy food, as well as cake. The weekend after is Halloween, which means mass chaos and shenanigans, as well at the release of Saw VI. Once all of this schoolwork is done, I'm quite sure October with be an enjoyable month.

I'm stumped as to how Cherry Valley makes their sandwiches so damn good.

I made a Twitter recently and I'm quite enjoying it. It's quite convenient to update from my phone, and I find myself doing so when I see or overhear a funny quote or an interesting conversation. I expected it to be quite similar to Facebook, but it's a lot more unique than i previously thought.

Exivious: Jazz fusion progressive metal band. Fucking sweet.

Hiyah!

1 comment: