Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And then we found it all caged inside a dream

As I've said many times, I'm quite bad at updating this. I have had an excuse for the last few days though, as i was barely home between Wednesday and Sunday. The highlight of that time was my love's sister's sweet 16.

Aided by a constant supply of Jack and Cokes that were fed to me by none other than my girlfriend's father, I had quite a good time. Over the course of the weekend, I was introduced to much of the family, and all were quite welcoming in their greetings. It made me feel quite accepted, and it's good to know that not only does my girlfriend appreciate me, but she communicates this to her family, which causes them to do so as well.

The semester is at it's midpoint. I've gotten a substantial amount of work done thus far, and I'm planning out the rest as best I can. As stressful as it was to start, I know that as long as I keep pushing through, I'll be just fine and make it to the end without a problem.

I still need to see Saw VI. And re-watch the other five before I do so.

I've been wanting to make salmon salad for weeks and still need to.

My girlfriend is absolutely and unequivocally amazing <3

Oh and I've been listening to a lot of Scar Symmetry lately, and felt that these lyrics bare some significance to my life currently. Kind of how I've moved past things onto bigger and better ones, and looking back and wondering why I didn't do so sooner. The paths may be unknown, but I'm damn sure that they're good.

Now it's time to turn the page we've waited for so long
Waiting for the dawn to come when we control the sun
Now it's time to go beyond, revealing the concealed
Leaving all the things we know to view the paths unknown

1 comment:

  1. no, you're more amazing!
    and i concur, the salmon salad must, at some point, be made. i'd suggest halloween, but i think i'll be eating too much candy to eat much else, haha.

    ReplyDelete