Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wow, it's been a week. School is starting to pick up the pace a bit, and in turn, so is the stress. I was plagued by stress for the majority of the last week, but I am currently quite content. Sometimes I just need a smack in the face to make me wake up and see that these things really are tolerable.

You can find out so much about people just by connecting information about them together. They tell you one thing one day, and another thing a week later, and you can make a connection between the two and learn something new, just by being observant.

I'm always nervous at the start of relationships. Since the first time I've ever been in one, it's a feeling that always hits me right away. Currently though, I am much less stressed out than I've been in the past. I attribute this to strong comunication and legitimate functionality, two things I don't normally start relationships with, but definitely have this time around. Good sign? You bet.

I do my job. I do more than my job. But I'm not going to do your job.

I really want to have a Robin Williams movie marathon at some point soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment