Monday, June 22, 2009

New Jersey

As I said previously, I got home yesterday from a weekend trip to New Jersey to visit a friend. While I was excited to go, I really had no idea what to expect in terms of what we'd all be doing for the weekend. 

Even though I was only there for the weekend, I had a really great time on multiple levels. I not only got to relax and take a break from work, but I also got to spend time with good people, and I had some really good bonding time with them. Corny? Maybe. True? Definitely.

After having to go through a lot of friend evaluations, some of which happened fairly recently, it's good to know that there are people who I can legitmately say I value as friends and feel that they would say the same. Thanks guys.

*Cue "awwww"*

Brad Pitt.
Radiohead.
GONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

1 comment: