Monday, November 30, 2009

No One Is As Lucky As Us.

I'm really trying to keep this updated, but it's quite difficult since the semester is winding down. So many final papers and projects to do.

I was sick for the majority of Thanksgiving break. I'll elaborate on this later though, once I'm sure everything has blown over, since I want to write an in depth and pretty deep blog regarding this.

I had an odd experience today. I ventured to a place I hadn't been in years. It wasn't necessarily by choice, but more so by necessity. I went to the place in an entirely different context that I used to, and it really changed the entire atmosphere of being there. It wasn't necessarily awkward or unsettling, just odd. It also caused me to reflect on my past memories of the place, and question them in a different light.

I really dislike when people don't put in effort to something that they chose to do. Especially when others around them are putting in so much. It really is unfair. I can't say that I won't feel happy and satisfied when it comes back to haunt you.

People cannot drive. /end condensed yet forceful rant

Blueberry muffin poptarts = new favorite breakfast food. Go try them. Epic noms.

Paramore is amazing at making Mondays seem better.

Since when is Brand New a post-rock band? Some of the songs on their new album are almost listenable. Almost.

My girlfriend = amazing. For many, many reasons. The specific one I'm choosing to emphasize right now is that she takes care of me when I'm sick. Even if it means developing a horribly erratic sleep schedule for an extended week. Love <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment